Getting LED bulbs for your home

I am really exhilarated to get LED bulbs (bombillos LED) for our home.  Okay, to be more precise, I am excited about the price of this bulb. The prices of these bulbs draw my attention. The 50% discount offer made me buy these bulbs for my home.



I had not yet bought LED tubes (tubos LED) for my home, but with such tubes available on sale, I couldn’t have been any more happier. I simply loved the price at which it is sold. I am impressed by the fact that I am getting such energy efficient bulbs at such a discounted price.

What is the durability of the LED bulbs?       

The average life of the LED bulbs (bombillos LED) is 25000 hours.  How long will be 25000 hours? If you calculate it, you will find that it is more than 2.5 years. So for more than 2.5 years, this light ill serve us in the best way possible. Collate this with 1000 hours of an incandescent bulb and 1000 hours of a CFL and you will surely find that LED emerged as a winner. In terms of energy consumption, LED equals the energy consumption of a 40 watt incandescent bulb.

How bright will be a 7.5 watt LED bulb?   

The package of these bulb mentions that the bulb emits 450 lumens. Obviously, Lumen is the measurement stick through which the power of light is captured by the human eye. The more the lumens are, the brighter will be the light.

While choosing LED tubes (tubos LED), you have to consider the number of lumens in respect to watts. Another thing you should keep in mind is the amount of light that you need. You should choose the power of the LED bulb according to your requirement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The benefits and application of LED lighting technology

High Efficiency Led Lighting Product with Best Warranty Periods

Gather more information about LED lamps